Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Here I am

Sigh. I've been away for a long time. No particular reason for not blogging, except that the holidays were on, and the kids commandeered the computer. We went out of town on a small holiday(relevant post up soon---except that I'm trying to include pictures!) I've been limping around, suffering from a small ailment which rejoices under the name of Plantar fasciitis---which translates to heel pain for us ordinary folks! Have been undergoing physiotherapy, and also trying to lose weight--at which I've been moderately successful---down by four-and-a-half kilos!* Thank you, thank you* *waves*!
School reopened a month ago, but sonny dear has been down with one thing or another for the past ten days. If I describe things any more, this will read like a medical text book. However---

Also, I am trying to get another blog off the ground. Interested people can go to http://lak-inprint.blogspot.com/ . It is self explanatory. Do go there and write in your comments there too.

8 Comments:

Blogger Zette Remi said...

Yay! You're back!

1/8/06 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lak, Am so sorry, your comments went into spam, from where I have recovered them! I am still figuring out wordpress, do forgive me! So glad to see you back!

2/8/06 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Hope the heel gets better soon. And congratulations, its no mean feat, I should know. Well done

3/8/06 5:23 AM  
Blogger chitra said...

ome back! shall certainly go to the other site. Some problem with blogging. Infact, I was wondering why none of the sites i visit had posted anything new in the last couple of days.
Today, surprisingly all those have posted so much new and here u have sotwo posts to read and one new blog! So much to catch up.

Shall try over the weekend.

4/8/06 5:05 AM  
Blogger Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Glad to see you back.
And you take care of yourself...
And how on earth did you lose 4.5 kg - do tell - I'd love to do the same.

19/8/06 2:14 AM  
Blogger LAK said...

Kiwi, good to see you too!I'm still hoping to lose more, and there are set backs, so it is not all plain sailing. Basically, changed to smaller portions, more meals, skimmed milk(for curds too)rotis with wheat bran,sprouts, fruits, salads. I do go off course--sweets and chocs are a weakness, but I have much smaller quantities. One big factor is dinner at 7:30 pm. Moderate exercise at the gym. Try it, it works.

19/8/06 11:59 PM  
Blogger Mellowdrama said...

Checked it out! GOod luck with it, hope you do manage to dig out your articles, scanning makes sense but it could be diffcult to read if not scanned at the highest resolution...and even then it could coz probz. Cheersdo

20/8/06 11:15 PM  
Blogger rads said...

plantar fascitis = heel spur = torture :(

I know, am a member of that horrid club too.

19/9/06 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home